- Tim: I guess... I guess what I came here to tell you is that Lyla is completely in love with you and always has been and always will be. She's going through hell right now, Street. Hell.
- Jason: I'm sure she is.
- Tim: People at school are just ripping on her. I mean, she quit cheer. She's losing it. And I know it means probably nothing coming from me, but I thought you should know.
- Jason: Well, I'm sure you can help her out with that.
- Tami (about Lyla): It was medieval; you know it was like "The Scarlet Letter" or something. Watching that girl walk across the cafeteria and everybody just glared at her.
- Coach Taylor: That's high school. At least they didn't burn her at the goal post.
- Lyla (to Tim): What are you doing? Don't you know you're sitting with the school slut?
- Tim: Let them look, Lyla. I don't care.
- Lyla: It's different for girls. You can sleep around all you want and people think you're cool. I make one mistak and it was a mistake. Tim, you're making it worse. You can't be here.
- Tyra (to Tim): What the hell was that?
- Tim: What are you talking about?
- Tyra: Sitting with Lyla in the cafeteria. Don't you know you're just making this worse for her?
- Tim: Yeah, she kind of just mentioned that.
- Tyra: Then why don't you stay away from her, then?
- Tim: Stay out of it.
- Tyra: You're in love with her. Yeah.
- Jason: Hey.
- Lyla: Hi.
- Jason: I have nothing to say to you. Don't come back here.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.